You can apply to GAU by completing an application form from our website www.gau.edu.tr or contact us by phone or email and we can send an application form to you.
To enable us to process and evaluate your application more efficiently, we also require the following documents from you:
- Completed application form
- Copies of all academic records, certificates and transcripts
- Evidence of English competence – IELTS, TOEFL (if not available then you can sit the English Proficiency Exam upon arrival)
- Photocopy of passport
- Health report
- 50 Euro application fee
We also have agent representatives in many countries who can also assist you in your application, please take a look at our website for their contact details.
Please follow the instructions stated below in order to complete the application process correctly.
- To apply for a course you will need to complete and submit our application form.
- Make sure you complete all required and marked sections on the application form as this will ensure a speedier response.
- Scan and send the form and all required documents to email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation
- You will receive a response from one of our team members informing you that your email and documents have been received.
- After we process the application, if you have the right academic qualifications, you will receive Provisional Acceptance Letter (PAL) via e-mail. This tells you that you are accepted to GAU and request that you pay the minimum deposit required to confirm your place in the university.
- Once we receive your initial payment you will then be issued with an official Acceptance Letter informing you of the registration dates and any further payments or documents required.