HOW TO APPLY
Republic of Turkey and Turkish Republic Of Northern Cyprus (TRNC)
- Students with Turkish and TRNC nationalities will be placed in faculties and related programs of universities by ÖSYM (Assessment, Selection and Placement Centre).
For more information, students are expected to visit: http://www.sis.itu.edu.tr/tr/yonetmelik/lisansyurtdisi_gecerlisinavlar.html
High school graduation certificate programs and test scores for ITU North Cyprus International Undergraduate Admission 2017 – 2018 Education Year are listed in the following link: http://www.sis.itu.edu.tr/tr/yonetmelik/lisansyurtdisi_gecerlisinavlar_en.html
- SAT “Scholastic Assessment Test”
- ACT “American College Testing”
- IB “International Baccalaureate”
- French Baccalaureate
- Austria Matura
- The application principles, dates, required documents/certificates that are set by the Senate and the quotas that have been approved by the Council of Higher Education will be published on the website of the University according to the academic calendar.
- The applications will be accepted online via the website of University between the dates declared.
- Maximum 3 preferences for programs will be accepted and the placement shall be made in the order the applicant stated.
Required Documents / Certificates:
- A Certified copy of High School Diploma or in case of applicants who have not graduated yet, a certified copy of an official document taken from their high school stating the expected graduation date.
- Original and certified Turkish or English translation of the document stating average graduation grades.
- Original or certified copy of examination results
- Copy of passport.
For all online registration processes for the foreign students, they are expected to visit www.sis.itu.edu.tr