You can apply if you:
- Are a graduate or last year (senior year) student of an accredited secondary education institution (high school, lyceum or equivalent);
- Satisfy the minimum score requirements of an acceptable international or country based examination: http://international.ncc.metu.edu.tr/admission-criteria-for-your-country
Note: citizens of Turkey and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, can check the following web site to find out if they satisfy the requirements to apply as international student based on country of graduation: http://international.ncc.metu.edu.tr/admission-criteria-for-your-country
Application for Provisional Acceptance:
METU NCC grants Provisional Acceptance for those students who like to apply before they set for the accepted exams and those who are waiting for their exam results given that they submit mock exam results testified by their schools (A-levels, IB, etc.). This allows the applicant to secure his/her seat in the desired program early and also give a better chance of securing a tuition fee scholarship due to limited quotas. A deposit of 750 USD is requested to be paid which will later be deducted from the tuition fees after the official results are announced. After the results are out, we send the applicant a conditional offer asking them to complete the payment of remaining fees. After full payment is completed, we then send an acceptance letter.
Application for Conditional Acceptance:
Applicants that already have graduated and have their results or high school students who have taken any of the accepted exams but are yet to complete their last grade in high school can apply for conditional acceptance. After full payment is completed, we then send an acceptance letter.
For your successful application, please ensure that you have all information and files mentioned below are ready for uploading, before you start your application process:
- Personal details and contact information,
- High School Diploma : A copy of a high school diploma in English or in Turkish.
- Exam used for application: A-levels, SAT-1 Exam, IB or national exam of your country… please follow the link for details: http://international.ncc.metu.edu.tr/admission-criteria-for-your-country/
- Passport copy: pages containing photo, name, surname & expiry date.
- Application Fee: through Bank: Bank receipt document for 55 USD application fee (Turkey IS Bank – Kalkanli METU Branch 6822- 1875 / IBAN: TR 8700 0640 0000 2682 2000 1875 / Swift Code: ISBKTRISXXX) or METU NCC Online Payment System: https://opay.ncc.metu.edu.tr/?lng=en
All applicants need to demonstrate proficiency of English in order to be allocated to the program.
This condition must be satisfied upon registration through one of the following:
|METU EPE (on-campus)||TOEFL IBT||IELTS(Overall Band)||EXPLANATION|
|60||75||6.0||Score required for exemption from the English Preparatory Program|
|70||86||7.0||Score required for exemption from the English Preparatory Program for English Language Teaching Program|
Note: If TOEFL/IELTS valid report cannot be provided by the time of registration, student must take on-campus English Proficiency Exam (METU EPE).
METU EPE: Passing score is 60. Students who score between 51-59 are allocated to English Preparatory School for a semester, otherwise, an academic year.
You can also follow our Snapchat (METU_NCC) and Instagram (odtukibris_metuncc) accounts to stay connected to life on campus.
Application link: https://apply.ncc.metu.edu.tr/
For more information regarding application, please contact email@example.com