How to Apply?
The Cyprus Science University accepts applications from all international students holding qualifications that would enable them to seek entrance at an equivalent university in their own country.
Applicants should download and complete the application form from the CSU website http://csu.edu.tr/application-form/ The application form and high-quality color scans of the following documents should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- High school diplomas or equivalent with transcripts indicating grades received
- Proof of English language proficiency if available
- A health report
- Valid ID and Passport photocopy
- A passport-sized and formatted color photo
- A completed application form
Note: In case the original documents are not in English, notarized translation should be provided.
The CSU International Office and CSU Registrar’s Office will then process the application and assist and advise with the processes that follow, which will include:
- Issue of provisional acceptance letter.
- Initial payments.
- Issue of final acceptance letters
- Final acceptance letter.
- Visa applications
- Travel to North Cyprus and Airport pick-up
- Immigration and health procedures in North Cyprus
- Applications are accepted for both the Fall and Spring semesters.