American University of Cyprus (AUC)
The annual tuition fee for all international students studying in Bachelor Degree programs in American University of Cyprus ranges from € 4,500 per academic year to €6,000 per academic year depending on the subject of study. The tuition fee for Master Degree programs is € 6,500 and the PhD programs is €8,000.
In addition to the tuition fee, there are other fees paid by the students which are stated in the below:
- Registration Fee (Bachelor Degree per academic year) 250 Euro
- Registration Fee (PhD Programs once only) 400 Euro
- Registration Fee (Master Degree Programs once only) 250 Euros
- Academic Activity Fee (per semester) 125 Euro
*all fees are subject to a 5% VAT charge.
- Health Insurance Fee (per academic year) 60 Euro
AUC is currently offering a 50% tuition scholarship to its international students for all Associate, Bachelor and Master Degree programs in addition to the programs offered by AUC in affiliation with Girne American University (GAU) during 2018-2019 academic year.
AUC is also rewarding its international students by providing tuition scholarships ranging from 75% to 100%.