How to Apply?
American University of Cyprus welcomes all applications from everyone with the potential to succeed in higher education. You can apply to AUC by completing an application form on http://www.auc.edu.tr/en/prospective-students/application_form or contact us by phone or email and we can send the application form to you via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Entry Requirements and Qualifications for Undergraduate Admissions
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) Exam results
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Exam results
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Exam results -for West African students
- Higher Secondary Certificate Exam results -for Pakistani, Indian and Bangladesh students
- International Baccalaureate Exam results
- Tawjihi Exam results -for Jordanian and Palestinian students
- Baccalaureate Exam results -for Lebanese, Iraqi and Syrian students
- Diploma Debiresta Exam results -for Iranian students
- High School Diploma -for all other Overseas students
- Completed application form
- Copies of all academic records, certificates and transcripts
- Photocopy of international passport.
- Copy of English language qualification such as IELTS, TOEFL (Students without an acceptable IELTS or TOEFL qualification can instead sit an English Language exam after the registration to the University).
- Copies of transcripts -for transfer students only
- Bachelor’s Degree transcripts and certificate -for Master’s Degree applicants only
- Bachelor’s Degree transcripts and certificate, Master’s Degree transcripts and certificate -for PhD applicants only
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) –for graduate level applicants only