General Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Admissions
* General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) Exam results
* International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Exam results
* International Baccalaureate Exam results
* American College Testing (ACT) Exam results
* Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Exam results
* Tawjihi Exam results (for Jordanian and Palestinian students)
* Baccalaureate Exam results (for Lebanese, Iraqi and Syrian students)
* Diploma Debiresta Exam results (for Iranian students)
* Higher Secondary Certificate Exam results (for Pakistani, Indian and Bangladesh students)
* WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Exam results (for West African students)
* GAOKAO Exam results (for Chinese students)
* High School Diploma (for all other Overseas students) Admission
1- Application Form
2- Original copy of the Diploma
3- A photocopy of the identity card or passport.
4- Reference letter from the school you last attended
5- (x6) passport sized photograph (to be on the application form).
6- Copy of English language qualification –if taken-
7- For the transfer students: Copy of academic transcript
8- For Marine Programs:
- Maritime Health Report (Seaman Health Convenience Report) (**)
9- For Professional Pilot Training Program:
- Aviation Health Report (Class 1 Health Report) (**)
- Clearance Document
- Papi Test for Professional Pilot Training
(*) Note: English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any other language. In order to complete the registration all the original documents must be submitted upon arrival.
(**) The general health check up report must be obtained and provided to the University of Kyrenia Admission office during the admission process before arrival to the island.
For further detail please check our applicants web site :