To apply to ARUCAD, applicants are expected to log on to our website via http://www.arucad.edu.tr/en/candidate-student/application/ and complete the application form, attaching the required the relevant documents. The commencement of application and the deadlines are announced on our website and the Registrar’s Office notice board.
For an efficient evaluation of application, and as mentioned on our website, we advise applicants to have the below listed documents after they have completed our online application.
- Copies of all academic documents, (certificates and transcripts)
- Evidence of their English competence – IELTS, TOEFL (if not available please note that students are to take an English Proficiency Exam upon arrival at the University)
- A copy of their international passport photo page.
- Personal Portfolio
- Application Form, Interest and Motivation Statement
- Interview (These differ in some departments.)